The effect of burning fat and increasing muscle mass is especially often used by professional bodybuilders during active training. Athletes use peptides for muscle growth in combination with testosterone and other drugs with similar effects. The use of Somatrem was banned in 1989 by the International Olympic Committee, but this did not rule out the illegal use of this drug. In combination with GH, bodybuilders use the following drugs:
- Steroids. Their powerful anabolic action enhances muscle cell hypertrophy, which speeds up muscle cell development.
- Insulin. It is necessary to relieve the load on the pancreas, which, due to the increase in GH levels, begins to work too actively and depletes its reserves.
- Thyroid hormones of the thyroid gland. In small doses, they show an anabolic effect. Taking thyroid hormones speeds up metabolism and accelerates tissue growth.
How to increase the production of growth hormone
There are different growth hormone stimulants. One of them is taking certain medications. Although natural methods help to increase the production of somatropin. For example, people who exercise regularly have increased IGF-1 and GH effects.
In untrained subjects, this was not observed. The synthesis of somatropin occurs throughout sleep, so it is very important that a person sleeps normally. The intake of multivitamin complexes helps to increase the amount of GH produced, including:
- amino acids;
- natural adaptogens;
- plant substances – chrysin, forskolin, griffonia.
Taking somatotropin tablets
Even though the substance is officially banned in sports, the temptation to use it is very high. For this reason, many athletes still resort to this method to remove excess adipose tissue, tighten their figure and acquire more prominent shapes. The advantage of using it is strengthening the bones. You can buy it here https://theroids.ws/teratropin-hgh-teragon-labs/.
If an athlete is injured, which happens very rarely, then taking somatropin accelerates healing. The drug has a number of side effects, such as:
- increased fatigue and loss of strength;
- the development of scoliosis;
- pancreatitis – inflammation of the pancreas;
- loss of vision clarity;
- accelerated muscle development and squeezing of peripheral nerves by them;
- attacks of nausea and vomiting;
- joint pain.
Even with the positive effects of the drug, some people cannot use it. Contraindications include the following pathologies:
- allergy to the components of the drug;
- malignant tumors;
- life threatening in the form of the postoperative period and acute respiratory failure;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Caution must be observed in hypothyroidism, hypertension and diabetes mellitus. It is important to give up alcohol at the time of taking growth hormone. Disputes about the dangers of using this substance are still ongoing.
According to some experts, the risk from use is limited by an increase in the amount of glucose in the blood and the appearance of edema. Although there have been cases of an increase in the size of the liver and even legs, this only applies to cases of exceeding the dosage.
Almost any physical activity has a positive effect on the secretion of somatropin. This can be walking or weightlifting. Although some types of loads are more effective. Sport divides them into two groups – strength (anaerobic) and aerobic (cardio). The first group includes lifting weights for a short time. Aerobic exercise includes walking, running, skiing, cycling, etc. To increase the production of GH, it is necessary to reasonably combine these two types of loads.
The most useful are:
- resistance training with 10 to 15 repetitions;
- walking at an approximate speed of 4-6 km / h.
A good night’s sleep
For the synthesis of somatropin, a full sleep is required for 8 hours. Natural production begins 1.5-2 hours after falling asleep. This is the deep sleep phase. When a person does not have the opportunity to spend the allotted time sleeping at night, then it is imperative to rest at least 1-2 hours during the day. Even regular exercise and a healthy diet with a lack of sleep will not give the desired result.